Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wednesday 6th of April 2011

Had a good week last week for training. Did a few good swims and runs and some indoor cycling work. The weekend was a little unproductive but managed to get an indoor ride in and an out door 1.5 hours of hill work. Not too bad really and felt strong (ish). This week has been good too. Monday eve did an hour of v intensive spinning (high cadence and high watts! = hard work) followed by an hour and a bit in the pool. Yesterday I ran 21k in the rain and it felt terrible! my legs were like lead and today they are sore, everywhere! I intend to shoot to the pool for an hour this eve just for some easy steady swimming. Tomorrow spinning again and then back to the UK for the weekend where I am on kiddie duty so may struggle with exercise but I know ill be tired anyway as kids seem to be the toughest workout!! looking forward to it though.

Have a good one.
Oh, I just ordered some K SWISS shoes with the GB flag, looking foreward to trying  them!!


Quick Edit - just been for that swim...now Im knackered! great swim. 2.5k ish. Just swam up and down at a quick pace with a very very short break at one end.

No comments:

Post a Comment