Monday 21 March 2011

Monday 21st of March 2011

Had a heavy weekend of drinking due to St Patricks day and 6 nations rugby but I did manage to train too! I went spinning last Thursday followed by a 5 k "as fast as you can" run. Then Friday was rest, Saturday I worked all day and yesterday I did a 70k bike ride in 2 hours which I was very pleased with. I feel I havent actually lost mucg bike fitness at all over the winter and I thinks thats down to a mix of spinning and the turbo trainer.

Today I did a 15k "as fast as I could manage" run with an avg speed of 4:31 per K so quite happy with that too. This eve I am going for a swim and tomorrow back to the UK. may try to get a short run in tomorrow but we will just see about that.

Take care and have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment