Wednesday 6 July 2011

Wednesday 6th of July 2011

Training has been going well. Over the weekend I did a 16km run and a 65km ride in the hills near Bath. This week I cycled and did some hill work on Monday, Yesterday did a 60km ride and an hour in the pool. I feel like my swim is starting to come together again now which is cool.
This morning its a 21km run and tomorrow who knows!
Weather has been kind over the last couple of weeks which has made the whole thing more fun really. My weight is starting to get closer to where I want it for the race in September, not quite there yet but its coming.
will update with how the run went. I have a feeling its going to be a hard one as my legs are sore from cycling..gulp.

Update post run:
oh my god that was terrible! did the 21.3km but that was not fun! seemed to have a gallon of water slushing about in my stomach! oh well its done and thats the main thing. off to try to do some work now.
Have a good one
Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment