Monday 9 August 2010

Monday 9th of August 2010

Well, a whole weekend went by and I did no exercise! wow, Its been a long long time! Feel very lazy now so may put a quick swim or run in later today just to remind myself what it feels like. Not really enjoying this tapering stuff much but I guess it makes sense and its quite odd not to have sore legs!
Just a few days now until our friends come over who are also racing (well, he will be racing and I will be taking part!). Seems to be on my mind a lot at the moment and its lead to some quite odd dreams! Last night someone stole my bike wheels!

In case anyone reading this is interested you can you follow progress at this site:
http://www.challengecopenhagen.com/en/component/content/article/2/308-for-spectators

Anyway, have a good few days and ill let you know how I cope with  this tapering stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment