Monday 2 August 2010

Monday 2nd of August 2010

I have bad news and good news. First the bad, well my bike was stolen from work and my insurance refuse to pay up as the lock was not registered to the bike...nice! the good news is that it was my mountain bike! phew! that was close. My tri bike is now attached to me all day except for sleeping! damn thieving ........!!!!! I hope they have a terrible crash on the way home (involving only them selves!) and that my bike flies through the van and crushes them all!! (it was quite a heavy bike). My tri bike is now also my commuter bike so I think I may have to invest in a new bike soon.
I did a 90k ride on Sunday at a very good pace and pushed very hard to stay out in front of the group as much as possible. Today Ill do a 60k ride home and try to push that too.
Tomorrow swim I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment