Thursday 5 August 2010

Thursday 5th of August 2010

Well my foot hurts like hell today, which is nice! just bruised so I will now just not run at all for a good few days. Swam 2.5k in the lagoon this morning. No Jellys today so that was nice. Did a good pace and feel very cumfy in the water now. Im not quite as worried about the swim now. Little blowy out there so it wasnt easy but I didnt feel stressed in anyway. Just a little bored really with swimming! its not my fave part.
This afternoon I'll do a 65k burn on my bike with two guys from work. Going to just see how it feels and try to control my self. Then its rest tomorrow (maybe a swim in the pool), rest Saturday, small ride Sunday etc etc.
Weather is still very changable so will just keep an eye on that, even though there is nothing I can do about it!
Actually want to crack on with this now....I know I am just going to get more and more nervous from now on! I already get the wobblies when I think about it!
Swim, Cycle, Run - cant be that hard can it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment