Tuesday 19 May 2009

Day 59 - 19th of May 2009

Did a 40km ride to work this morning on the road bike. Used the aero bars as much as I could and kept a good fast pace. Pushed my self quite hard and I can feel it in my legs.

Gym work out at lunch. Increased wieght for Squats too so I think my legs are getting stronger and stronger.

Will ride home steady. For the rest of this week I will be taking rest days (mostly) as Sunday is the marathon. I intend to run it (all the way) at a gentle pace and use it as my biggest training run! I have no time goal and really I just want to try to enjoy it and get some confidence. As the blog says, its 59 days so far so its still early days. I know that in a few more months I could do it faster and better but its not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment