Monday 16 November 2009

239 to 240 - 14th and 15th of November

Saturday was rest rest rest. Sunday got up and went for a swim sesh. Had a great swim, started off with 1k none stop in 20 minutes which I was pleased with. Then just did some facter work. Did 20 min on my turbo trainer, got a puncture!!!!!! what! Then as I was changing my tyre my back went!! not a great day for training.....really p*ssed off about my back as it sets me back again. I am going to try to get a better bike fit as I am sure that is something to do with it. Just resting again now and Tuesday I will have a short cycle to work and back and a swim..lets just see how it goes. Going to stay off the tri bike until I can get the fit right, have had enough of back injuries now to know its more than an accident!! damn damn damn

No comments:

Post a Comment