Thursday 26 March 2009

Day 1 - Sunday 22nd of March 2009

Ok, so I smoked all the rest of my smokes last night! perfect preparation for a run!! nice one.

My running buddy turned up at 10am sharp after cycling an hour to my house. So I feel really unfit now as he looks pretty fresh and ready to thrash me.

My plan was to start easy with a half hour jog through the local deer park. That wasn't how it went! we did one hour and I almost died a few times I think. But I ran the whole way and am still alive so its a start. It feels great to actually get started. I know I wont smoke today and I'm pretty confident I wont smoke for a long time to come.

Later on I went for a short cycle ride with the family and then a short walk so all in all a very good day. I'm sure that I'm going to hurt tomorrow but I guess that the whole idea!

Tomorrow I plan to cycle to work - 1/2 hour each way.

No comments:

Post a Comment