Friday 27 March 2009

Day 6 - Friday 27th of March 2009

Had some friends over for dinner so had a few glasses of wine last night! doh! no smoking though which I'm pleased with. Felt a bit ropey in the head this morning but got up and cycled to work. I think my legs are now getting too tired but it was ok ish.

Went to the gym at lunch and did 30 min run and some upper body weights. Cycling home too so all in all quite a busy phys day. Going to take Saturday off as my body is telling me that its getting too tired now. If I feel good Sunday I may do an hour run into the local deer park again. Otherwise ill take an extra days rest.

Still feel positive but am aware of over doing it at the start! still a long long way to go but I feel like I have taken the first important steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment