Sunday 13 June 2010

Sunday 13th of June 2010

Friday I did a 10k run with 3 k of intervals. It was very hard and my legs felt like stone.
Saturday I was up very early and was up at the lake at 7am for an open water swim. It was very very windy so we only did half an hour. I managed to get my sighting right and I felt like I had a really good swim. Then out of the water and onto the bikes with a training buddy and his two mates both of who are multi Ironman finishers. We did 3 and a half hours in terrible windy conditions. I think we did 115k. Then off the bike and running for an hour. This was a very tough training session but I think it was very good. It was basically a half Ironman as a practice.
Today I have managed to take the kids to the local pool, come home and fall asleep for a couple of hours.
Totally wiped. Tomorrow will be the normal 24k run.

Have a good one
Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment