Wednesday 16 June 2010

Wednesday 16th of June 2010

Have had quite a lazy week so far. I did an hour of solid swimming on Monday afternoon. I didnt run Monday as my daughter was up in the night and I just couldnt be doing with it! Yesterday my wife needed me home and so I spent  the evening swapping the aero bars for new ones on my bike.
This morning the lasyness went! I was up at 5am, on the road at 5:30 and I did 100k and was at my desk by 9am! Its a beautiful day here, 20c and almost no wind. I found the cycle quite hard but it went ok.
At 2pm today I will run 10k. Dont care about going fast so it will just be nice n easy.
This eve I may do a slightly longer ride home but then again Ill wait to see how my legs feel after the run!
Tomorrow I have no idea about yet but I guess a 60k bike and maybe a swim at some point.

EDIT: I just wanted to add that I have no raised just over £1100 for Help The Heroes! (http://www.justgiving.com/challengecopenhagen)
Thanks very much to everyone who has donated so far! If you know anyone who may feel the need please pass on the link, its a great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment