Sunday 6 June 2010

Sunday 6th of June 2010

Did my first ever triathlon today! Did a sprint which was 750 swim, 23k bike and a 5 k run. 1 hour 14 minutes was the time on my watch but I'll see what the official time is on the web later. All in all it went well. The mass swim start was not fun and I really need to work on my sighting! I'm going to try to get some open water swims in soon. Cycle was strong and I managed 37kph avg. Run was ok at 21 minutes, could have gone faster but I was tired from nerves before it started! Soo glad I did this today as I learned a lot from it.

I feel happy with my performance and I know I could take 5 minutes off the time by improving my swim and not waisting energy on nerves.
It's over 21 degrees here today, beautiful day for it.

Have a good one

Johan

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment