Monday 22 February 2010

Monday 22nd of Feb 2010

I know what you're thinking, "ideal running conditions"! that's what I thought too. I was woken by the wind and swirling snow...lets go running I thought. So at 5:15 I kind of fell out of bed, auto piloted my way down stairs into my cycling kit and made my way to work..-6c and windy so I couldn't feel my face or hands by the time I got to work. Then into my running kit with thermal under trousers. Out side to get a satellite lock and off we went for a 24k run. Around 1 hour and 50 minutes later we were back! Herm....I must have lost a few marbles in the last few months! what the heck am I doing out running in this crappy weather.
I had a very quiet weekend with no phys except a quick 5k to go pick my car up yesterday. Oh and that was only -5c!  My geography must have been worse than I thought as I never realised Denmark was in the Arctic Circle!
Will cycle back home this afternoon and then tomorrow some spinning and swimming!
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment