Wednesday 10 February 2010

Wednesday 10th of Feb 2010

Had a great swim last night. Did over 2k and it was string quick swimming with very few breaks! really pleased as I wasnt looking forward to it!
Cycled to work this morning quick, felt hard as my legs are now getting tired...this brings me on nicely to running 10 this moning in a few menutes time! doh!
Will update after run!

Ok, back now after mu run. Did 10.3 k at around 4:55 pace. Kept the hr below 158 and felt quite strong until the last 2k. My legs started to hurt and I could feel the ks from Monday starting to take effect. All in all a good run and I am still showing signes of improvement...this is the most important thing for me at this stage. I would like to improve in some way every week.

Now just to cycle home...I may hop onto my trubo trainer for an hour tonight, lets see.

Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment