Wednesday 8 April 2009

Day 18 - 8th of April 2009

Ran to work this morning. Used my new watch which finally arrived yesterday. Was quite hard to use really and I think its going to take me a while to get used to it. I have now set my target heart rate zone to be between 147 and 160. I ran at an average of 161 for 11k this morning so I'm going to run back at less than that this afternoon.

Have also spoken to my brother who is tempted to do the ironman 70.3 early 2010 in the UK so I'm going to join him in that. I am tempted to do the Copenhagen marathon again on May 25th this year! its way to early but I feel like I need some short term goals - If I could somehow drag my self around the course in sub 4:15 then I would be very happy and I think it would give me a boost. If I am no where near ready I just wont do it, or ill do it v slowly as a big training day.

No comments:

Post a Comment