Monday 3 May 2010

Monday 3rd of May 2010

Back to reality today. Had a great trip away, also very glad to be home to see the family and to give my body a break. Have done nothing after Sat morning swim. My whole body feels tired and needs a good rest. I plan to do a v gentle 10k tomorrow just to get the legs moving again. My next goal is the Copenhagen marathon in around 3 weeks. I hope to do that in around 3:30 so will need to build up my running again. After that I am just going to be focused on the Ironman race. I have two weeks hols planned in France in June and I plan to take my bike and put in some Kms there too.
This was the view from hotel room and the place I did my two open water swims:


















One of the hills we did, does no justice!


















My two cycling mates from Denmark just after this climb:
Here is the Sa Calobra mountain that we climbed on Thursday:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment