Thursday 6 May 2010

Thursday 6th of May 2010

Back to normal today with an early start. Cycled to work and was ready to run by 6:15am. Jesper met me and we set off fast for out normal 24k run. Felt odd to start with but quickly we got into a fast pace (for me anyway). Felt strong most of the way and got a new PB for the half marathon by 2 minutes (1:33 was my time) and then we rolled in at 1 hour 45 minutes for 24k. Really great run. Legs feel sore now but I dont feel too bad.
Am going to try to get out on the bike (which arrived back yesterday from Mallorca safe and sound) maybe tomorrow morning for a 60k ride to work.
So far I think I am starting to recóver from my weeks cycling. I feel like if I had dropped 10 sec a Km from my pace I could have kept it going for maybe the full marathon...we will see on the day I guess.
A mate of mine did a marathon in Stratfor the other day in 2 hours 50!!! how the hell does anyone do that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment