Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tuesday 11th of May 2010

Cycled to work fast. Legs felt a little sore. Did a 12.5k run at 10am where we done some 3k intervals so pushed quite hard but felt that the running was strong. Legs a little sore by  the end. Will cycle home and go swimming this evening and hope to push out 3k in the pool. Tomorrow morning will do my weekly 24k run but I will do it slow. I will limit my self to running between 4:35 and 4:45 per k. Lets see how that goes :)

I have been following a few blogs and reading a lot of posts on forums like slowtwich.com. Its amazing how many people are into this kind of thing and the lengths they will go to. Its inspiring stuff. I think we can do so much more with what we have been given than we think we can. The trick I guess is to find out how to unlock that potential - I think its to enjoy what your doing. If you can enjoy the results of training and the buzz from beeting your PB then you can easily cope with the pain and hard work. Right before I fall off my pedestal ill go! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment