Monday 1 March 2010

Monday 1st of March 2010

Had a pretty chilled weekend. Rested mostly on Saturday except for running aroun a forest with my daughter on a hourse! quite good fun. Sunday I got up and went for a 1 hour swim which went well. Then went to the gym with my wife and did some cycling, running and upper body. All nice a easy. Legs still didnt feel quite right. Did no turbo trainer work at all as I was just tired. I am planning to focus on the cycling in the coming week if the weather allows!
Up really early this morning. Cycled to work and was ready to run by 6:30am. Set out with Jan (my running buddy and swim coach). Started off with slight rain and quite cold and by 9k we were running on snow again with snow coming down is sheets! damn this winter weather!! Anyway, we had a good run and did 24k. 21k was done in around 1:40ish so again not too bad.
The really good news is that my wife has given the thumbs up to the bike so I will be looking into that this morning! woo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment