Tuesday 16 March 2010

Tuesday 16th of March 2010

Was away for a stag week end this weekend which is why there were no posts. I met up with some friends, one of which is in the military and decided to go for a "nice n easy" 10k run with him...herm...one way to destroy your confidence! I have been reminded that I am very far from being super fit BUT I did better than I would have a few months ago so all in all quite pleased. We went off road for much of it which is also a big change for me as all of my running recently has been on the road due to ice. Sunday did no phys, Monday no phys so this morning I was up and ran to work. Tomorrow morning I plan to do 24k. I hope my new bike will arrive this week and then I am going to start to really focus on my cycling!

The sun is out and I didnt get covered in ice running this morning so things are looking up!
One area of fitness that I am getting worse in is beer drinking fitness! a few pints and I was mashed. May just leave that area for a while and work on that post ironaman race!

No comments:

Post a Comment